10 things I realized later in life than I should have.
(in no particular order)
- We are not “human beans”
- If I have the presence of mind to compensate for my physiological tell, I am an excellent liar.
- “Mannequin” is not an acceptable career choice.
- I have terrible rhythm.
- There is no “statue of limitations.”
- People rarely care (or love, or hate) as much as I think they do.
- I throw a wicked left hook.
- Sometimes it doesn’t matter how hard you try or how much you love something. Sometimes being good at it is all that matters.
- Despite what my mother told me, I am not the prettiest, smartest, most talented little girl in the whole wide world.
- Jeff Bridges and Jeff Daniels are two different actors.