Presented without context or explanation, a collection of stupid things I’ve said and written over the past month.
- I use protection… I’m wearing two oven-mitts and a trivet.
- I hope it’s okay that I’m flattered by having re-aggravated your niggle.
- Don’t make me go all Strunk and Wagnall’s on your ass.
- I’d trade a gourmet meal for a bullwhip lesson.
- Someday I’m going to fill a roll of teletype paper on a good couple of benzo binges.
- I’m too busy humping the heater.
- Snuggled into bed with Johnnie Walker and Lawrence Barraclough’s dick… neither one is very satisfying.
- I’m sick. I suspect that like Samson, my strength was in my hair. His was on his head and mine was on my pussy, but still, it makes sense.